Kodiak’s Basic Pistol Cleaning 101 provides students with the the skills they need to properly clean and maintain their pistol. This course includes, firearm safety, basic nomenclature, how to part a pistol for general cleaning and how to reassemble the pistol.
Instructor: John E. Pemberton
The course includes,
- 1-Hour Lecture
- 1-Hour Practical Exercises
- Gun Safety
- How to Clean a Semi-Auto Pistol
- How to Clean a Revolver
- How to take apart a pistol for cleaning
- How to reassemble a pistol after cleaning is completed
- One Open Mind willing to learn new tactics, techniques, and principles (TTP)
- Pen / pencil & notepad
- Must be 18 year or Older*
The full tuition is required to sign up and to reserve a seat for this course. We only have a limited number of seats per a course and fixed costs based on the number of students who sign up. So no refunds can be given for deposits or the full price of tuition if the student does not attend the course. The remaining tuition balance is due on the first day of the course.
In the event the course is canceled by the instructor or host facility, students will receive a full refund or may transfer to another course.
For questions or concerns about the course policy, email the Instructor at email@example.com