The Utah Non-Resident Concealed Carry Permit Course is required to obtain a Utah Non-Resident Firearm Permit. The course takes approximately 4 hours to complete and provides students firearm safety, proper fundamentals of handgun use and laws pertaining to Utah and Federal Law.
Instructor: John E. Pemberton
The below items to be sent to the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI) after the course,
- An additional $51 paid to the state of Utah.
- Applicant Fingerprint Card
- One recent color photo of passport quality (2X2, no hats or sunglasses please)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid State Firearm Carry Permit/License
Permit(s) Honored in:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- One Open Mind willing to learn new tactics, techniques, and principles (TTP)
- Pen / pencil & notepad
- Valid state issued ID and a Valid Carry License/Permit, obtain a background check (Can be obtained from your local police department) or provide a military or law enforcement ID.
- Must be 21 Years or Older
The full tuition is required to sign up and to reserve a seat for this course. We only have a limited number of seats per a course and fixed costs based on the number of students who sign up. So no refunds can be given for deposits or the full price of tuition if the student does not attend the course. The remaining tuition balance is due on the first day of the course.
In the event the course is canceled by the instructor or host facility, students will receive a full refund or may transfer to another course.
For questions or concerns about the course policy, email the Instructor at email@example.com